Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween 2007 @ Roxy Vibe










"My Look"
I needed a costume to wear to the Halloween Bash. I had no time for renting one! So I ended up wearing what I thought looked ...hmm wicked! One good thing about being this she-devil character is that I had half of my outfit in my closet :P. I already owned a mini black skirt, knee-high boots and a funky red belt. For some odd reason, I had picked up a couple of hairbands with red-horns (psst...it glows!) thinking it would be of use someday!I am glad it did:)



"Roxy Vibe"
Open until the wee hours of the morning, this place usually rocks with a live band from 9pm to midnight when a deejay takes over. With a cover charge of only NTD250, Vibe is a great place to hang out after hours. Things really get going at 3am. There are places to sit if you feel like getting away from the crowd for awhile.
There is even a CD shop inside; it's open until 2 am.

Despite competition from a myriad of other events, hundreds of people turned up to see a rare live music show at Vibe Hell's Basement, managed to attract a raucous crowd of around 320 people, most of whom were wearing costumes, with more showing up after the live music was over to pack the dance floor until sunrise. There were vampires, nurses, devils and superheroes, but the man who drew the most applause to win the NT$3,000 costume competition was wearing just normal clothes!Damn!
Halloween Bash @ HELL's Basement, Roxy Vibe69 Jinshan South Rd, Sec. 2Taipei 106 Taiwan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha! Nice read :)